SAN JOSE, Calif. and GAITHERSBURG, MD – October 23, 2017 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) and BroadSoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) today announced a definitive agreement for Cisco to acquire publicly-held BroadSoft, Inc., headquartered in Gaithersburg, MD. Pursuant to the agreement, Cisco will pay $55 per share, in cash, in exchange for each share of BroadSoft, or an aggregate purchase price of approximately $1.9 billion net of cash, assuming fully diluted shares including conversion of debt. The acquisition has been approved by the board of directors of each company.
- Morefield Communications Hires John Grove as Vice President of Sales
- Mitel Enters into Definitive Arrangement Agreement to be Acquired by Affiliates of Searchlight Capital Partners for $2.0 Billion
- Morefield Communications Vice President to Retire after 47 Years with Company
- Avaya Completes Acquisition of Spoken Communications
- Mitel Outlines Integrated Portfolio for North America