SAN JOSE, Calif. and GAITHERSBURG, MD – October 23, 2017 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) and BroadSoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) today announced a definitive agreement for Cisco to acquire publicly-held BroadSoft, Inc., headquartered in Gaithersburg, MD. Pursuant to the agreement, Cisco will pay $55 per share, in cash, in exchange for each share of BroadSoft, or an aggregate purchase price of approximately $1.9 billion net of cash, assuming fully diluted shares including conversion of debt. The acquisition has been approved by the board of directors of each company.
Upcoming EventsDec20Wed1:30 pm Cisco UCS: Flex Your Data Center... @ WebinarCisco UCS: Flex Your Data Center... @ WebinarDec 20 @ 1:30 pm – 2:30 pmCisco UCS: Flex Your Data Center Muscles with HyperflexJan17Wed1:30 pm Cisco Email Security: Don’t Go P... @ WebinarCisco Email Security: Don’t Go P... @ WebinarJan 17 @ 1:30 pm – 2:30 pmCisco Email Security: Don’t Go Phishing in the Wrong Pond!
- Avaya Successfully Completes Financial Restructuring and Emerges from Chapter 11
- Proud Sponsor of WITF’s Explore in the Classroom
- Cisco Ransomware Defense for Dummies
- SBA.gov: 14 Tips to Protect Your Business from Ransomware Attacks
- Morefield Communications Announces Promotion of LeeAnne Stump, C.P.A. to Chief Financial Officer