Workers Compensation -Morefield Communications

Workers Compensation

Workers Compensation

In case of a work-related injury:

Please immediately report it to Janis Glosenger, (717) 763-6919

You must be treated by one of the practitioners listed on the right. You must continue to visit one of these persons, if you need treatment, for 90 days from the date of your first visit. After this 90 day period, if you still need treatment, you may choose to go to another licensed physician or practitioner of the healing arts for treatment.

Our Workers’ Compensation insurance carrier is: Eastern Alliance. PO Box 83777 Lancaster, PA 17608. Phone: 888-654-7100.

The worker’s compensation law provides wage loss and medical benefits to employees who cannot work, or who need medical care, because of a work-related injury.

Benefits are required to be paid by your employer when self-insured or through insurance provided by your employer. Your employer is required to post the name of the company responsible for paying workers’ compensation benefits at its primary place of business and at its sites of employment in a prominent and easily accessible place, including, without limitation, areas used for the treatment of injured employees or for the administration of first aid.

You should report immediately any injury or work-related illness to your employer.

Your benefits could be delayed or denied if you do not notify your employer immediately.

If your claim is denied by your employer, you have the right to request a hearing before a workers’ compensation judge.

The bureau of Workers’ Compensation cannot provide legal advice. However, you may contact the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation for additional general information at: Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, 1171 South Cameron Street, Room 103, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17104-2501, telephone number within Pennsylvania (800) 482-2383; telephone number outside of this Commonwealth (717) 772-4447; TTY (800) 362-4228 (for hearing and speech impaired only);, PA Keyword: workers com

To ensure that your medical treatment will be paid for by Eastern Alliance, you must be treated by one of the licensed physicians or practitioners of the healing arts listed below: