Recently Acquired ShoreTel Solutions Central to Mitel Strategy
- Offers customers a best path to the cloud for access to advanced applications.
- Leverages best-of-breed technology for communications and collaboration.
- Provides on-site portfolio with maximum choice, flexibility and reliability.
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in business communications, today announced its rebranded and integrated portfolio of cloud and on-site solutions for the North American market. The announcement, coming only one quarter after the company’s acquisition of ShoreTel, offers a broad portfolio designed to provide customers maximum choice and flexibility to deliver the best path to the cloud—when and how customers choose to move.
Chosen for their ability to deliver simplicity, reliability and enterprise-grade communications and collaboration, flagship Mitel solutions for the North American market include:
Retail UCaaS Solutions
- MiCloud Connect (previously ShoreTel Connect CLOUD) with Teamwork and Contact Center
- MiCloud Flex (previously Mitel MiCloud Enterprise) with MiCollab and MiCloud Contact Center
- MiVoice Office 250 with Phone Manager applications
- MiVoice Connect (previously ShoreTel Connect ONSITE) with Connect UC and Contact Center
- MiVoice Business with MiCollab and MiContact Center Business
In addition to the flagship portfolio, Mitel will continue to provide industry-proven cloud and on-site solutions and applications that have made it a market leader. A complete listing of available Mitel solutions can be found within referenced FAQ document below.
“Mitel’s product portfolio has never been stronger. It offers a complete technology menu to choose from with the right combination of cloud and on-site solutions that really gives us the freedom and flexibility to customize solutions that make sense for our customers,” said Matt Pingatore, Chief Executive Officer, Packet Fusion. “Mitel’s strategy to cloud-enable everything gives us the confidence we need to meet customers’ needs now and as they grow or change in the future.”
“North American businesses are rapidly moving to the cloud, but they are not all doing it at the same pace or with the same configuration. Our customers need choice and a clear technology path forward,” said Bob Agnes President and Executive Vice President of Products and Solutions, Mitel. “Mitel’s portfolio is purpose-built to provide maximum choice and flexibility to meet customers’ immediate needs, solve their business problems, and move them ahead-where ever they are in their journey.”
- Mitel has been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications for four consecutive years.
- Synergy Research Group has confirmed Mitel’s position as the #2 unified communications as a service (UCaaS) vendor worldwide.
- Mitel UCaaS solutions are trusted by more than one million global subscribers.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Official Release – http://www.mitel.com/newsroom/news-releases/mitel-outlines-integrated-portfolio-north-america