We are all realizing this is the new normal for a bit longer. At Morefield, we want to make sure that your organization can be effective and efficient in this new environment. We are working with all of our strategic partners to provide elongated free trials and special pricing of collaboration tools, remote working solutions & connectivity options to all of clients. Together we will come through this. Please let us know how we can help your organization weather the storm. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of the available options below.
What Can Morefield Help Me Implement Today?
Remote Working Tools:
- Mitel’s MiCloud Connect
- 3 months free
- Web, audio and video conferencing, screen sharing, softphone, file sharing, messaging, SMS, mobile apps and more
- Morefield discounted services rates to get your team up and running as soon as possible – 2 available options
- Cisco Webex allows employees to stay connected to their teams and continue their business operations.
- Free 90-day licenses to businesses
- Enabling existing customers by expanding their usage at no additional cost
- Discounted pricing available
- Choosing the best video conferencing for your business: Cisco Webex Vs Zoom
- Zoom for Business – remote meeting solutions
- Microsoft Teams can help maintain connectivity to aid in information sharing, even while working remotely, even if you work for a business that isn’t currently licensed for Teams.
- Document sharing with One Drive, conferencing with Skype, messaging and sharing with Teams.
- Discounted pricing available on laptops, desktop & workstations
- Single number reach, cloud voice, and smartphone access use a single corporate number to be reached at the office, at their home office, or on their mobile device.
- Webex is providing special features for virtual learning education during this time.
- Cisco Umbrella protects users from malicious Internet destinations whether they are on or off the network. Existing customers are able to exceed their user limit to support an increase in remote workers & new customers can access a free license.
- Duo Security enables organizations to verify users’ identities and establish device trust before granting access to applications. Existing customers are able to exceed their user limit to support an increase in remote workers, and new customers can access a free license.
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client empowers employees to work from anywhere on company laptops or personal mobile devices. It also provides the visibility and control security teams need to identify who and which devices are accessing their infrastructure. Existing AnyConnect customers can exceed their user limit to support an increase in remote workers, and new customers can access a free license.
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints gives you a detailed assessment to find, stop and remove malicious content with effective tools that are simple to use. Get started now with our 2 to 4-week trial at no cost to you.
Physical Security & Resident Notification Solutions:
- Access control systems ensure where, when and who can access your facility
Status Solutions SARA system:
- Notifications and alerts in or outside your facility
- Digital Signage integration
- Pre-recorded paging announcements
- Resident tracking
- Door lockdown/monitoring
Status Solutions CATIE:
- Social connections for your residents are so important during this time. There is a free of charge web portal available from Status Solutions called CATIE-Web that allows your residents to receive community messages, while they stay connected to the happenings and services in your community. This can be set up remotely without the need to come on site. See https://www.statussolutions.com/catie-web-offer.