Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:00 am
Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Cisco Knowledge Network: Capitalize on the Global Workplace Transformation with Cisco Cloud Calling and Collaboration
Businesses are eager for collaboration solutions which aid in their digital transformation journeys by enabling differentiated experiences between employees, customers, partners, and vendors. They are looking for adaptable solutions which evolve quickly and can be integrated with other business systems. For most businesses however, the current reality however is one of complexities, limitations, and expenses that comes from multiple vendors solutions for Internet connectivity, managed IT infrastructure, and collaboration services. Service Providers are in a unique position to provide integrated solutions that enable transformation by providing new ways of communicating and sharing information, accompanied by a delightful, cloud-based user experience and feature velocity.
Cisco’s integrated Cloud Calling and Collaboration on Meraki solution builds the bridge to connect the best of breed products targeted at SMB, mid-market and distributed enterprises. Solution highlights include:The investment required for transformation is mis-aligned with the current business model.
- Simplifies deployment for a turnkey, managed network optimized for VoIP and phone provisioning.
- Provides a better overall user experience for end-customers and SPs alike.
- Easy order and quote with commercial incentives to cross-sell, leading to Incremental revenue, higher relevance, and greater customer lifetime values.
- Collaboration service resiliency leveraging multiple connections across multiple transport types.
- Business continuity and serviceability delivered over multiple network connections with device and voice application health monitoring.
Learn how Service Providers can create differentiated services with a variety of service bundles to deliver the perfect solution for each customer, in a way that’s simple to buy, deploy and use. These services can be brought to market quickly and lead to far greater customers stickiness and average revenues.
Event led by:
Ben Friswold, Global Business Development Manager for Service Provider Collaboration Ken Seitz, Director, Global Service Provider, Managed Services Offer Development & Enablement Alex Foster, Sr. Manager, Global Service Provider, Go to Market Innovations and Strategy Hector Morales, Global Service Provider, Technical Solutions Architect
On November 13th, 2019, please log into the event with your name, email address and password.
Password = webinar
- Approximate duration: 60 minutes