Is your business ready?
Recorded on Wednesday, May 13th, 10 a.m.
As parts of the country begin to lift “shelter in place” orders and reevaluate “essential” industries, employers need to have a plan in place to restart businesses and bring facilities back online. Join Morefield Communications and teams from the Central Penn Business Journal and Lehigh Valley Business to explore how technology can support this process and what we should be considering as business leaders.
- SUPPORTING and managing a hybrid work staff (in office/working from home)
- LOOKING forward: adaptable technology practices to help us transition and prepare for the future
- 6 FEET of separation between coworkers – how do we address social distancing and office space
- TECH CHECKUPS: server platforms, network equipment and data closets
- SURVEILLANCE systems and building card access in the new normal
- NEW ROLES of telephone systems and service to manage call coverage
About the speaker, Jonathan Mifflin
Jonathan Mifflin is an industry expert and the Cloud Carrier Services Team Lead at Morefield Communications. Mifflin is focused on helping organizations make smart technology decisions. Originally from Charlottesville, Virginia and currently living in Altoona, Mifflin works out of Morefield’s regional office.
Mifflin has over 23 years of experience working in the technology industry. Since joining Morefield in 1997, he has worked in various roles including systems engineer and client innovation manager. His strong client focus and strategic thinking has been instrumental in integrating new technologies into Morefield’s practice.
Mifflin holds a bachelor’s degree in physics and astronomy from University of Pittsburgh and has completed additional education in data networking. He also hold many professional certifications within the industry.
In his spare time, you can find Mifflin golfing with friends and family or volunteering throughout the community with his wife. Currently, he is an active member of the Board of Directors of American Pride Credit Union and can often be found volunteering with Blair Senior Services.