Morefield Communications is seeking individuals that are passionate about technology and have a desire to work for a dynamic and growing technology services organization. Expert solutions and outstanding service drive success, and we seek the same attributes in our employees. At Morefield Communications, we provide a work environment that encourages creativity, rewards high performance, enables a true work-life balance, and provides the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We celebrate and respect the diversity of the background of our employees, their professional and personal experience, and the wide variety of roles we each contribute to our company. Based on our Core Values, we will achieve greater success as a company, as well as personal success, by being a diverse group of individuals who enthusiastically contribute our strengths and support each other’s. Our combined strengths will empower us to achieve our purpose. We help organizations make smart technology decisions enabling their success.
We are continually seeking energetic, creative, and talented Sales Professionals. The individuals will produce profitable new business activity from an assigned product portfolio within the designated sales territory. They will expand our market share penetration within the territory, while maintaining and developing the existing client base by direct sales activities. High compensation for high performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and grow existing client base in assigned sales territory
- Prospects for new business activity in assigned sales territory
- Acts on leads provided by Sales Managers, Inside Sales Representatives, Vendors and other team members
- Develops and maintains a sales funnel that meets or exceeds requirements
- Works with prospects to develop an understanding of their needs and translate those needs into proposals to satisfy their demands
- Develops sales strategies. Effectively articulates Morefield’s value position to prospective clients. Conducts presentations and demonstrations to showcase services and solutions to prospects
- Performs all sales procedures through activities and opportunities entered in the ticket system and complies with all procedures related to the ticket system
- Works effectively with internal resources, as well as vendor partners, to develop superior technical solutions that positively impact a client’s business
- Registers opportunities in accordance with manufacturer/vendor registration processes
- Completes detailed surveys to document prospect requirements, special instructions, conditions and information for use by Design Desk in preparing sales proposals in quote system
- Delivers proposals and effectively communicates features and benefits of proposals and service agreements, explaining and justifying proposals to prospective clients
- Negotiates and closes orders
- Maintains in-depth technical knowledge of the service and solution offerings of the company
- Maintains knowledge of manufacturer/vendor promotions
- Attends sales meetings, forecast calls and training meetings
- Understands the processes in Morefield’s ticket system by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ticket system’s training module
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of Information Technology, including voice, data, audio/video, and/or security is needed in order to establish credibility, demonstrate and explain solutions, and to understand client questions
- Understand shifting technology trends and a high capacity for continual learning
- Technology Solutions Specialist professionals must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Math skills as they relate to business deals are necessary as Technology Solutions Specialists negotiate deals
- Although the Technology Solutions Specialist is not a hands-on engineer, understanding of all aspects of the technical solutions and services offered is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent experience required.
- Two years direct, business-to-business field sales experience required
- Previous business-to-business sales of technology products and services preferred
- Track record of successful prospecting, development of client relationships, management of sales cycles, negotiation and closing sales
- Excellent organizational, presentation, written and verbal communication and client service skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly; self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Technical competence in the use of sales software, ticket systems, and other software programs
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.