Morefield Communications is seeking individuals that are passionate about technology and have a desire to work for a dynamic and growing technology services organization. Expert solutions and outstanding service drive success, and we seek the same attributes in our employees. At Morefield Communications, we provide a work environment that encourages creativity, rewards high performance, enables a true work-life balance, and provides the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We celebrate and respect the diversity of the background of our employees, their professional and personal experience, and the wide variety of roles we each contribute to our company. Based on our Core Values, we will achieve greater success as a company, as well as personal success, by being a diverse group of individuals who enthusiastically contribute our strengths and support each other’s. Our combined strengths will empower us to achieve our purpose. We help organizations make smart technology decisions enabling their success.
The Technical Support Analyst will deliver a high level of client satisfaction by delivering effective remote support of service requests. This includes direct support of our customers along with supporting Morefield employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates with clients, keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Supports Information Technology platforms such as
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy
- Backup Platforms
- Virtualization Technologies / VMWare
- Network Infrastructure such as Cisco, Meraki
- System management & network management toolsets
- Completes service tickets as assigned and assists other service analysts with technical escalations.
- Escalates engineering and service issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Interfaces with vendor / manufacturer technical personnel as needed to resolve client problems.
- Updates status, work performed, and customer communication in ticketing system.
- Communicates with all parties in a constructive manner to ensure client expectations are met.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by continuing education, professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains business awareness with specific knowledge of the client and how projects and services relate to their business strategy and goals.
- Follows all company safety policies, including proper use of PPE, MSDS, lock and tag and others.
- Enters time and expenses in ticketing system as it occurs. Enters all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets into the ticketing system.
- Participates in After-Hours On-Call schedule.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer first attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
- Professional IT certifications from Microsoft, Cisco and others preferred.
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Ability to be part of a high performing team with a commitment to open communication, mutual support, and knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to personal development and continuous improvement.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, results-orientation with excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Interpersonal skills such as empathy, and active listening.
- Understanding of all Morefield solutions and services.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Email your resume with cover message today:
35 N 35th Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer