Morefield Communications is seeking individuals that are passionate about technology and have a desire to work for a dynamic and growing technology services organization. Expert solutions and outstanding service drive success, and we seek the same attributes in our employees. At Morefield Communications, we provide a work environment that encourages creativity, rewards high performance, enables a true work-life balance, and provides the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We celebrate and respect the diversity of the background of our employees, their professional and personal experience, and the wide variety of roles we each contribute to our company. Based on our Core Values, we will achieve greater success as a company, as well as personal success, by being a diverse group of individuals who enthusiastically contribute our strengths and support each other’s. Our combined strengths will empower us to achieve our purpose. We help organizations make smart technology decisions enabling their success.
The Network Administrator’s purpose is to attain a high level of client satisfaction, with a focus on technology alignment and operational success as a strategic technical resource for assigned clients.
The Network Admin conducts appointments for assigned clients on a defined schedule to develop familiarity with their IT environments and accomplish the following goals:
• Assess and identify technology risks.
• Develop and maintain technology standards to best practices.
• Develop and maintain supporting documentation.
• Assist with asset lifecycle management and technology recommendations.
• Support networks and systems.
• Diagnose and correct system and network issues.
• Assist the Morefield vCIOs and Professional Services teams with identifying and prioritizing IT initiatives that deliver technology success for assigned clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular proactive alignment visitations for assigned clients, with a mix of remote and on-site visitations, following a repeatable client interaction process.
- Establishes a technical relationship with assigned clients and maintains constructive and informative communications to establish a high degree of client trust and satisfaction.
- Conduct technology assessments and alignment reviews to company standards and best practices, discovering and identifying technical risks and correcting misalignments.
- Validating and verifying system monitoring, management, and security tools to ensure they are working correctly to support client IT environments.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of client IT environments and develops supporting documentation including hardware, software, cloud services, diagrams, configurations, support and warranty statuses, and procedural documents.
- Assist with continued development, updating and maintenance, of company technology standards to drive proactive technology alignment and reduce technology risks.
- Uphold technology best practices and reporting technology enhancement recommendations to the vCIO team.
- Interfaces with vendor / manufacturer technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively.
- Keeps client’s networks and systems running smoothly by performing proactive assessments and identifying and correcting misalignments ensuring system and network availability and security.
- Complete scheduled reactive service tickets as assigned while on appointment. Some tickets need to be resolved onsite for example, and it is best to schedule these tickets during regular appointments.
- Perform simple implementations/MACs like upgrading software, installing a printer, or other minor onsite and remote configuration changes. May require after-hours coordination due to client maintenance planning.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds awareness with specific knowledge of the client and how projects and services relate to their overall business.
- May assist with Professional Services project scoping and technical information requests in relation to equipment, software, and other environmental information as requested.
- May develop bills of material with equipment pricing and write detailed technical notes for internal use on projects as requested by Design Desk.
- Provides technical assistance, training and mentorship as needed to other technical resources. May provide end-user and staff training as needed.
- Escalates engineering, service, or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by continuing education, professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Promptly complete assigned tickets and documentation in the Morefield work-order system including service tickets, project tickets, configurations, and status updates. Time and expenses entered as they occur.
- Follows all company safety policies, including proper use of PPE, MSDS, lock and tag and others.
- Participates in After-Hours On-Call schedule.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Three years’ experience managing complex network environments required with knowledge necessary to provide high-level client support.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in IT preferred.
- Professional IT certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, and others preferred.
- Competence in productivity applications and IT work order systems.
- Customer first attitude.
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Ability to be part of a high performing team with a commitment to open communication, mutual support, and knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to personal development and continuous improvement.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, results-orientation with effective written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Interpersonal skills such as in-person telephone & video communication skills, and active listening.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes.
- Understanding of all Morefield solutions and services.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
Email your resume with cover message today:
35 N 35th Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer