Morefield Communications is seeking individuals that are passionate about technology and have a desire to work for a dynamic and growing technology services organization. Expert solutions and outstanding service drive success, and we seek the same attributes in our employees. At Morefield Communications, we provide a work environment that encourages creativity, rewards high performance, enables a true work-life balance, and provides the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We celebrate and respect the diversity of the background of our employees, their professional and personal experience, and the wide variety of roles we each contribute to our company. Based on our Core Values, we will achieve greater success as a company, as well as personal success, by being a diverse group of individuals who enthusiastically contribute our strengths and support each other’s. Our combined strengths will empower us to achieve our purpose. We help organizations make smart technology decisions enabling their success.
The Logistics Coordinator’s purpose is to manage the day-to-day operations related to the company’s shipping receiving and inventory procedures. The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for creating and following process and procedures for receiving products, shipping products, repairs and maintaining and counting inventory. They manage all company equipment and truck-based-inventory in Camp Hill and Altoona. The Logistics Coordinator is also responsible for handling the process of equipment repairs for all product lines. They also ensure that a high level of customer service is provided to company staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assures all inventory (including shipping and receiving) transactions are entered into the computer system correctly and timely.
- Receiving equipment and supplies
- Internal transfers
- Utilizes Professional Services Automation (PSA) system to verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments of products.
- Creates and follows procedures for transactions including but not limited to:
- Receives, inspects, and opens products and places in appropriate locations as they arrive from vendors.
- Fulfills equipment orders and stages equipment on shelves.
- Packages and ships outgoing packages.
- Determines vendors for transportation requirements such as UPS, Fed Ex, or common carrier, etc., and is responsible for arranging transportation for emergency and critical shipping requirements.
- Works as a member of a team to handle RMAs and communicates to clients as needed.
- Stays current with state and federal workplace safety laws with the goal of keeping inventory space safe and presentable.
- Creates, maintains, and practices safety policies and procedures for equipment operations.
- Understands the sales order process that initiates the purchasing process which flows through to receiving.
- Enters time and expenses in PSA as it occurs. Enters all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets into PSA.
- Understands processes in PSA by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the PSA Training site.
- Performs and documents inventory adjustments. Seeks ways to reduce the number of adjustments that must be made.
- Manages the physical inventory process including transportation of inventory between Camp Hill and Altoona.
- Manages scheduled test counts of inventory, reconciling differences to ensure proper computer inventory records.
- Ensure regular auditing of inventory, reconciling differences to ensure proper computer inventory records.
- Manages the process of equipment repairs and returns for all product lines. Ensures timely and efficient handling of return/repair equipment, communication to clients, and correct accounting and documentation. Works with vendors to establish effective procedures.
- Works closely with the CFO on accounting issues and processes associated with inventory control.
- Coordinates requests for equipment and facility issues with appropriate vendors. Follows up with employees and tenants regarding the status of their requests.
- Assures all Morefield staff receive a high level of customer service when receiving and returning equipment. Research and answer questions regarding equipment status for Morefield staff.
- Performs additional administrative, facilities and finance duties as needed.
|Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Knowledge of accounting and inventory control procedures; Must have a valid PA driver’s license.
Language Ability: INTERMEDIATE skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Math Ability: INTERMEDIATE skills. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: INTERMEDIATE skills. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: INTERMEDIATE skills. General applications: Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet Software, PSA and other applications.
|Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift and carry up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include distance vision and close vision.
Environmental Conditions: While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, and outdoor weather conditions. Forklift certification is ideal but will train.
Email your resume with cover message today:
35 N 35th Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer