Morefield Communications is seeking individuals that are passionate about technology and have a desire to work for a dynamic and growing technology services organization. Expert solutions and outstanding service drive success, and we seek the same attributes in our employees. At Morefield Communications, we provide a work environment that encourages creativity, rewards high performance, enables a true work-life balance, and provides the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We celebrate and respect the diversity of the background of our employees, their professional and personal experience, and the wide variety of roles we each contribute to our company. Based on our Core Values, we will achieve greater success as a company, as well as personal success, by being a diverse group of individuals who enthusiastically contribute our strengths and support each other’s. Our combined strengths will empower us to achieve our purpose. We help organizations make smart technology decisions enabling their success.
The IT Project Engineer is responsible for successful onsite delivery of projects and service support. Their purpose is to attain a high level of client satisfaction as a strategic technical resource within the organization. The IT Project Engineer also carries out project tasks and service tickets onsite at client locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains business awareness with specific knowledge of the client and how projects and services relate to their business strategy and goals.
- Communicates with clients, keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Interfaces with vendor / manufacturer technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively.
- Communicates with all parties in a constructive manner to ensure client expectations are met.
- May perform client system documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations.
- May perform pre-sales site-surveys and client demos.
- May write project scopes of work, develop bills of material with equipment pricing and write detailed technical notes for internal use on projects as requested by Design Desk.
- Escalates engineering, service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Provides technical assistance, training and mentorship as needed to other technical resources. May provide end-user and staff training as needed.
- Works through project tickets in PSA (Professional Services Automation) as assigned.
- Works through service tickets in PSA as assigned.
- Updates configurations in PSA.
- Ships products used on projects and service tickets in PSA.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by continuing education, professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Enters time and expenses in PSA as it occurs. Enters all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets into PSA.
- Understands processes in PSA by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the PSA University.
- Follows all company safety policies, including proper use of PPE, MSDS, lock and tag and others.
- Participates in After-Hours On-Call schedule.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Engineering- or IT-related field or equivalent experience required.
- Five years’ experience in designing and/or deploying technology projects and services required.
- Professional IT certifications from Microsoft, Cisco and others preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes with the ability to understand the big picture in order to make the right tradeoffs to support the overall business strategy.
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, results-orientation with effective written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Interpersonal skills such as telephone communication skills, active listening and client-care
- Technical competence in the use of PSA and other software programs.
- Understanding of all Morefield solutions and services.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Email your resume with cover message today:
35 N 35th Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer