Video: Introducing the All New Webex
Video: What’s in the all new Cisco Webex?
On-Demand Webinar: Increase Remote Worker Productivity with Mitel & Microsoft Teams
December 9, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Increasing user productivity in the remote working world is more important than ever and making the most of your collaboration investment without sacrificing important enterprise telephone features is key. Learn how integrating MiCloud Connect with MS Teams offers a total solution that saves time and improves your calling experience with integrated telephony, conferencing and contact center.
Watch on demand to see how Mitel and Morefield’s best-in-class telephony solution allows Microsoft Teams users to maximize their investment and workplace productivity.
The need for seamless cloud communications and collaboration have never been more important. Mitel has worked to bring people together for years and is now innovating how Microsoft Teams users can enhance their business communications with Mitel. Register today to see how Mitel is integrating a best-in-class telephony solution to Microsoft Teams users to maximize their investment and workplace productivity.
Protect Your Investment
Get more out of Microsoft Teams collaboration by pairing it with an enterprise telephony solution.
Talk To Your Customers
Lower Your TCO
On-Demand Webinar: Application Access when you’re Working from Home
Join Morefield and EvolveIP to learn some work from home best practices, including a WFH Checklist and additional tools like Workspaces to simplify your new work environment.
Watch Morefield and EvolveIP on demand to learn how you can:
Nearly all of the core applications we use daily (think MS Office and Salesforce.com) have migrated to SaaS and are delivered to us via the internet. In fact, we’ve reached a point where only a few legacy applications are actually installed and running on our PCs.
This has resulted in a whole new set of challenges for both end users and IT departments alike. For end users, we now have to remember countless usernames and passwords to tons of different web-based applications. For IT departments, this has created a whole new problem trying to secure and manage access to applications that live outside of the Active Directory.
Workspaces from Evolve IP solves that challenge by delivering “the right tool for the right role”. Whether you’re a 100% SaaS user, a user that needs just a couple of legacy applications, or a user that needs a full desktop O/S experience, we can deliver the right experience based on the end user’s individual requirements and a more cost-effective solution for the customer. Please join Ryan Berg, Evolve IP’s SVP of Sales, and Morefield Communications as we dive into this whole new paradigm to desktop computing.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Briana Carr at [email protected]
Originally broadcast on 4/16/20
COVID-19 business continuity
How Morefield can help Ensure Business Continuity during COVID-19
Each day, we help organizations evolve their business technology and introduce new forms of collaboration and mobility into their workforce. We have been ready to assist our partners in past times of uncertainty; we are here for you today and we will continue to be here for our clients in the future. Morefield has a long and stable history you can count on in uncertain times. Please let us know how we can assist your organization. We are here for you and our thoughts are with all those who are impacted. by COVID-19.
What Can Morefield Help Me Implement Today?
Remote Working Tools:
- Cisco Webex allows employees to stay connected to their teams and continue their business operations.
- Free 90-day licenses to businesses
- Enabling existing customers by expanding their usage at no additional cost
- Discounted pricing available
- Microsoft Office is perfectly built for document sharing with One Drive, conferencing with Skype, messaging and sharing with Teams. Microsoft Teams can help maintain connectivity to aid in information sharing, even while working remotely, even if you work for a business that isn’t currently licensed for Teams.
- Discounted pricing available on laptops, desktop & workstations
- Single number reach, cloud voice, and smartphone access use a single corporate number to be reached at the office, at their home office, or on their mobile device.
- Webex is providing special features for virtual learning education during this time.
- Cisco Umbrella protects users from malicious Internet destinations whether they are on or off the network. Existing customers are able to exceed their user limit to support an increase in remote workers & new customers can access a free license.
- Duo Security enables organizations to verify users’ identities and establish device trust before granting access to applications. Existing customers are able to exceed their user limit to support an increase in remote workers, and new customers can access a free license.
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client empowers employees to work from anywhere on company laptops or personal mobile devices. It also provides the visibility and control security teams need to identify who and which devices are accessing their infrastructure. Existing AnyConnect customers can exceed their user limit to support an increase in remote workers, and new customers can access a free license.
- Access control systems ensure where, when and who can access your facility
Who should use these tools?
With today’s developing situation, we would stress preparedness to ensure business continuity. Depending on your organization’s size and need to work remotely different tools are available to ensure secure connectivity and collaboration. Mobile work tools are available to be used in all industries and for organizations of every size. If you aren’t sure where to begin, please give us a call and our experts will help you.
I didn’t plan to deploy remote working solutions in my 2020 IT budget. What should I do?
We understand that many 2020 IT budgets did not include COVID-19 contingency plans and we are happy to extend special pricing, financing and several free collaboration and secure remote connectivity tools during this time. Let’s discuss what you need and how we can help you.
Are there precautions I should take with my access control?
In times of caution, streamlining entrances and exits become essential to many organizations. Access control and CCTV can help you keep only authorized personal entering your facility and campus. Controlling who comes in contact with your staff, members, patients or students is extremely important at this time to limit possible exposure.
Ask us about:
- Physical access control hardware and software
- Biometric readers
- Card readers (scan or swipe)
- Visitor Management systems
Other Technology Options to Consider
- Single Number Reach, Cloud Voice and Smartphone Access
- Remote Contact Centers
- Cloud Solutions
- Mass Notification Tools
- Situational Awareness Tools