Everyone knows about the Cloud, but do you know the options available to you and your business.
Like your business, how you consume the cloud is unique to your needs. Whether you are preparing to go back to the office, staying remote or preparing for a hybrid workforce, your server and security needs have likely changed.
We will start with some of the basics to aid you in accesses your server needs and review options that are available in today’s cloud environments to keep your business running securely.
- Server 101: the components and roles of a server & addressing hardware failure
- Cloud backup: enhancing storage for premise servers
- Cloud disaster recovery: ensure business continuity during a weather event or site emergency (fire, flood, etc)
- Retiring a premise server and migrating a work load to the Cloud
- Learn about Morefield’s newest Cloud solution provider
Learn from industry experts
Join our panelists for a discussion and Q&A about how they’ve created winning strategies at their companies.
Jonathan is an industry expert and the Cloud Carrier Services Team Lead at Morefield Communications. Mifflin is focused on helping organizations make smart technology decisions. Originally from Charlottesville, Virginia and currently living in Altoona, Mifflin works out of Morefield’s regional office.Mifflin has over 23 years of experience working in the technology industry. Since joining Morefield in 1997, he has worked in various roles including systems engineer and client innovation manager. His strong client focus and strategic thinking has been instrumental in integrating new technologies into Morefield’s practice.